Monday, March 8, 2010

Expectations ...

Expectations are required for a man to be a human being. Because if we dont expect anything from anyone then we are not human beings. We often say all great saints are free of all worldly desires. But they live their life with a hope that they can see the utmost power at some point of life...God. So let me explain my definition of expectation. I have lived my whole life solely with the exact meaning of expectations. I always expect ......sometimes a little or a lot from all I love and care, till that day when I realise the fact that by expecting, we hurt those persons in one way or other. Why should we do that ? If you have the courage to withstand the loss or agony that can happen by not expecting anything ...why cant we give a try? So here are the rules which I found from my experience.
1. Be close to God, let Him do what He planned for us.
2. Love your friends for what they are ...
3. Be happy with what you have and always thank God for what He has given you.
4. Don't think of the depth of the relation you maintain with your loved ones; the more you think ..the more you expect
5.Always say sorry if you hurt others in anyway and accept the fact that you are not perfect!
6. Never be open (I know you wont agree with this ...Sorry its my opinion).
7. Whenever you get hurt keep a smile on your face and just close your eyes for a moment
8. Accept the fact that you are a human being and so we will expect ...but we can hide and gradually that removes your pain.

No comments: